In this week’s Market Talk, Amber Lancaster, Ian Dyer and I discuss:
- The upcoming Consumer Price Index report.
- The four sectors that are growing the most right now.
- Some of the big earnings reports coming out this week.
- President Donald Trump’s new tech initiative.
(Check back later for a transcript.)
Last year, we saw many investors running scared from the markets.
They were afraid the Federal Reserve would raise interest rates too high, too fast.
They were afraid that runaway inflation would spiral out of control.
They were afraid that we’re headed for another crash like the 2008 financial crisis.
In truth, there’s largely nothing to any of these fears. And as investors began to realize that, they started getting their confidence back.
We’ve already seen the S&P 500 Index jump nearly 8% in January. It was the best January in more than 30 years.
And the rest of 2019 is setting up to be a very, very good year for the stock market.
In today’s podcast, other topics we discuss are:
- “Virtual medical coaches” are bringing health care to your living room. We explain how this hot new tech trend will change how we manage our chronic medical conditions.
- A majority of companies are reporting higher-than-expected sales this earnings season. We talk about why great earnings results are bringing people back in the market.
- In my weekly update for Tuesday’s Bold Profits Daily, I’ll be covering an unusual “disruptification” sector. I give you a short preview, and tell you why this sector has the potential to see huge gains.
If you have a moment, please make sure to send us your thoughts! Send any feedback, comments or suggestions for future content to email@example.com.
We’d love to hear your feedback.
Editor, Profits Unlimited
This Article Was Originally From *This Site*