Warranties and Disclosures
1. The content of this website is published in the United States of America and persons who access it agree to do so in accordance with applicable U.S. and the State of Florida law. Average Joe Options produces newsletter services which, along with its related publications and website (collectively, the “Newsletter”), are Authored and Edited by Independent Contractors (collectively, the “Editors”), Published by Average Joe Options (collectively, the “Publisher”), and offered to the general public (“Reader”) on a subscription or trial basis.
Reader agrees to assume all risk resulting from the application of any of the content provided by Newsletter.
By using this Newsletter, including any applets, software, services, videos, and content contained therein, the Reader agrees that the use of this web site and its content is entirely at Reader’s own risk.
2. Newsletter Readers will receive the benefit of Editors disinterested commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and training. The Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice or recommendations for any specific Reader or individual portfolio.
3. Investing involves substantial risk. Neither the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from the Newsletter. While past performance may be analyzed in the Newsletter, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance. No Reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal registered financial or investment adviser and conducting his or her own research and due diligence. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Editors, the Publisher and their respective affiliates disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, training or recommendations in the Newsletter prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
The fundamental concept is that Reader should NOT rely solely upon the information or opinions read in Newsletter. Rather, Reader should use content as a starting point for doing independent research on Editors independent analysis and trading methods in Newsletter. Reader must judge for themselves the merits of the content that has been shared in Publications. Reader is solely responsible for deciding if and when to place actual capital at risk after consulting with his or her own personal registered financial or investment adviser. We strongly recommend Reader opens a “virtual” or “paper trading” account with a broker and place any pr all trades in a virtual trading account. You can open a free paper trading account here: tradeMONSTER or at other broker partners such as Choice Trade, thinkorswim, Trade King, Fidelity, or OptionsXpress.
Reader should carefully consider whether trading the markets is appropriate in light of Reader’s experience, objectives, financial resources, and other circumstances. Trading involves substantial risk, and you may lose some if not all of you investment.
This Newsletter and its content are provided for educational and informational purposes only. Newsletter and its content are not intended to provide investment, trading, tax, or legal advice. Reader must consult a professional financial or investment adviser, CPA, broker, or attorney for such advice.
4. The Newsletter’s commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and recommendations represent the personal and subjective views of the Editors, and are subject to change at any time without notice. From time to time, Editors and/or Publisher may either personally, or through funds that they manage for others, own positions in options and/or the underlying stocks that are discussed in Newsletter services. The publication by the Editors of a “target price” or “stop loss” for a particular security does not necessarily represent the price at which an Editor intends to sell or will sell any such securities that the Editors may directly or indirectly own. All trades in Editors skill based Model Portfolios are made in virtual, or ‘paper trading’ accounts and is not actual capital. These positions are held in a ‘paper trading’ or ‘virtual trading’ account. These Model Portfolios are for training and demonstration purposes only, and supplement the academic training.
5. The information provided in the Newsletter is obtained from sources that the Editors believe to be reliable. However, the Editors have not independently verified or otherwise investigated all such information. Neither the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information. All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed by Reader. The Editors, Publisher, and/or any of their respective affiliates do not accept any liability for any loss or damage whatsoever caused in reliance upon such information in Newsletter. Reader of the Newsletter and content herein agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Publishers from and against any damages, costs and expenses, including any legal fees, potentially resulting from the application of any of the education or information provided by Publishers and its independent contractors. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, act of God, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
6. The Newsletter is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities. Publisher makes no guarantee that you will make money trading any market or security. Past performance is not an indication of future results in Newsletter content and results are not typical. Reader’s virtual trading results will most likely differ. Reader acknowledges that trades made in a virtual account can result in fills that would not typically occur in a funded brokerage account.
7. Editors and Publisher strongly recommend the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting, financial, investment or other professional should be sought prior to investing in stocks, options, or any financial product or service. Prior to trading options, Readers are strongly encouraged to study and comprehend the document entitled “Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” which can be downloaded from the Options Clearing Corporation website here:
The Editors and Publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to and/or from this website, including brokerage partners and other financial websites.
All links in Newsletter are for educational and informational purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
All Newsletter content, products, and services are © copyrighted by Publishers. No part may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined here under any circumstances.
Editors affiliated with Publishers are Independent Contractors and are not employed by the Publisher. All opinions expressed by Editors in this Newsletter are solely their opinions and do not reflect the opinions of Publishers or affiliates. Reader should not treat any opinion expressed by Authors as a specific inducement to make a particular investment or follow a particular strategy or tactic, but only as an expression of their opinion. Author’s opinions are based upon information they consider reliable, but neither Publishers nor its affiliates and/or subsidiaries warrant its completeness or accuracy, and it should not be relied upon as such. Editors, Publishers, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries are not under any obligation to update or correct any information provided on this website. Editor’s statements and opinions are subject to change without notice.
8. Readers may submit questions to the Editors by e-mail to email@example.com. However, because the Newsletter is impersonal and does not provide individualized advice for specific Readers, the Editors can only answer questions of a general nature about the markets or specific securities. The Editors make every effort to answer subscriber questions on our website in a timely manner, or in the pages of an upcoming issue of the Newsletter.
8. Neither the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates is responsible for any errors or omissions in any Newsletter. The information contained herein has been compiled from sources deemed reliable and it is accurate to the best of Editors knowledge and belief; however, the Editors, the Publisher, nor any of their respective affiliates cannot guarantee as to its accuracy, completeness and validity and cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions. Changes are periodically made to this website and may be made at any time.
9. Any subscriber who would like a copy of these “Warranties and Disclosures” may request a copy by writing to Average Joe Options, 146 W 29th street, Suite 8E, New York, NY 10001, Attention: Disclosure, whereupon a copy will be emailed, mailed or faxed to the subscriber.
Compensation and Affiliate Affidavit
As per mandates from FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, 16 CFR Part 255 – Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising – the purpose of this section is to establish the possible compensatory affiliation with Publishers and any Testimonials or Endorsers found on the pages of this Newsletter or marketing materials.
Any or all endorsements from Testimonials used in our promotional materials MAY be affiliated with Publishers as Marketing Affiliates and therefore might have an established connection with Publishers in the form of Commissions paid on sales resulting from Referrals from those Testimonials that might lead some readers to believe that the testimonial reviews on the pages of Publishers might be biased. However, the reviews and comments on the pages of this site are to the best of Publisher’s knowledge the true statements and beliefs of the Endorsement givers and any claims made on the pages of this site can be substantiated on request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the testimonials whose Endorsements were used in promotion of Publishers have received complimentary training materials for the purposes of reviewing and to help generate Endorsement type Testimonials.